Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Talks Pregnancy Scare



Due to the recent pregnancy rumors, Khloe Kardashian actually took a preggers test just to make sure she wasn’t with child.

During a recent interview on “The Bert Show,” the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe confessed she let the media reports get the best of her.

“I’m so nuts that I went out and got a pregnancy test! I was like, What if they know something that I don’t? That’s how confused I got. I was like, I don’t wanna lie, so let me figure this out.”

“[Lamar] was like, ‘What’s going on?’ He was like, ‘You let [the rumors] confuse you?’ I was like, ‘Yes, I’m sorry!’”

And in the end, she tested negative. “I’m not pregnant. I don’t know where people come up with these reports! Who confirmed that I am two months pregnant? Someone else says I have a baby name. I’m like, who are you guys talking to?”

No comments:

Post a Comment