Friday, December 3, 2010

LOSE FAT AND FEEL GREAT

Lose Fat and feel great

2 years ago I started looking for a weight loss program I was prepared to put in our gym.

My criteria was

·         a program that was not shake based
·         that was easy to follow
·         That gave consistent quick results every time
·         that did not cannibalise muscle
·         That had a strong follow up program to make sure weight didn’t go back on\

I came across shake based programs that a lot of people would rebound off and put weight back on, I looked at calorie controlled diets these were a pain because you had to count calories and were generally too hard to keep. I looked at programs that supplied meals they would work but were generally expensive and didn’t teach the client any thing about eating so weight would go on when the meals stopped.
It looked like I could not find anything suitable.
During a visit to Brisbane middle of last year I tried out a well known gym chain that informed me they had just implemented a new weight loss program into there gym.
Not only in Brisbane but they brought the rights to it in every capital city in Australia.
I thought to myself if they were prepared to spend that amount of money to own this program it might be worth a look.
A week later I was talking to Malcolm the managing director of ultra lite now Malcolm is a man who absolutely believes in his product.
I have been coaching athletes in diet programs for 15 years and have used most diets myself at one time or another so I know a bit about how a diet will work and this one impressed the hell out of me .It is simple, allows you to eat great food eg bacon and eggs for breaky, and the follow up maintenance program makes sure you learn how to keep the weight off, most of all it educates you to what you can and can’t eat while still being able to eat comfortably. A week later we were the proud owners of ultra lite for the Riverina.
So now to testing we organised our first excited guinea pigs.

The results are in, each week is total kilos and cm’s lost

Name
Week 1kg
Week 1 cm
Week 2 kg
Week2
Cm
Week3
Kg
Week3
Cm
Week4
Kg
Week4
Cm
Week
5 kg
Week5
Cm
Sue
3.1
16.5
4.2
31
5.7
39.5
5.7
48.5
6.2
54.7
Scott
5.3
33.5
8.5
48
10.3
55.5
13.4
71.5
15
76.5
Beryl
4.9
28
6
38.5
7.5
55.5
8.5
65.5
9.4
72.5
Paul
4.5
26
6.3
33
8.1
39.5
9.3
44.5
10.8
55.8
Linda
3.8
21.5
5.2
31.5
5.8
34.5
7.1
38.5
Lost enough


Scott went on to lose over 30 kg, beryl is in her 80s, and all kept the weight off, Scott and beryl did no exercise at all.
All these results are real and you can talk to these people at flex it gym.
You don’t have to be a member of flex it to do ultra lite just give us a call on 69211110 to talk to an ultra lite consultant.
If you would like more information go to www.ultralite.com.au or email me at flexitgym.net.au with your details and I will send you an information pack.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment