Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ode To Jennifer Barrientos, Miss Philippines 2008


This girl has come a long way since her crowning of Binibining Pilipinas Universe. I actually was not impressed when she won, although in her photographs, there was a unique spark . I was rooting for Danielle Castano....but she only emerged as a runner up. So why was I not happy??....well first...her (Jennifer's) make up was always piled on. Second...she just wasn't on my list to win a title. And third I didn't think that she was competitive enough to compete against the powerhouses of the Universe. Boy, did she prove me wrong. Jennifer Barrientos is like a chameleon. Her look is so versatile, and she is in fact, quite stunning. She represents a true Filipina woman, because of her dusky qualities and her Pinay features. Her body is killer, and she improves every time I see her. The only downfall is her recycled wardrobe that has fallen on any girl that wins BB Pilipinas. They have to get some new styling, otherwise the trend will continue to follow, therefore no streak will be established. Jennifer Barrientos has the sweet, demure and sexy charm that can capture the hearts of any judge, but she needs to up her game with a little bit of attitude. Show her spunky side and more importantly the confidence within herself and her country's pride. As well all know, Filipinos are GREAT pageant fans..........


And just so you know...I am of Filipino descent!

No comments:

Post a Comment