Saturday, June 28, 2008

VA-VA-VA-VOOM VENEZUELA!!!!



How amazing is this girl? I love her oh so much! From Amazonas to Miss Venezuela....is Miss Universe in her future? I think she is the strongest delegate this year. Not only is Dayana Mendoza beautiful with an amazing body-she has the personality and the confidence to win it all. Dayana has been consistent eversince she was crowned and Osmel Sousa should be excited and confident that this girl may take the 5th Miss Universe crown home to Venezuela. There are rumorsabout her being the "diva" of the competition...but I don't think that's the case at all (although I'm not there)...I really favor this girl because once again, she has proven not only to be a consistent delegate, but she looks like she's having fun too. We'll see what happens on July 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment