Saturday, June 28, 2008


So it's been almost 2 weeks since the delegates have arrived in Vietnam. Hmm......Some girls immediately caught my attention, whereas others to me, are just "backstage" girls, you know, the front runner supporters or clappers on cue. Whatever.

I'm so sick and tired of the many controversies that lead to the pageant.

Ingrid Rivera was a clear front runner for Miss Puerto Rico...and then the whole pepper spray fiasco came about, which earned her the nickname of "Pepper" Rico-hilarious. Then they decide to alter an already beautiful girl with plastic surgery. What is this world coming to? I thought beauty pageants were supposed to be based on natural beauty. How NAIVE am I???? after all that's been said and done, she still looks beautiful.....but I still prefer Ingrid before.

That's my very first rant.....how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment