Sunday, June 29, 2008

OH CANADA!


So Samantha Tajik won Miss Universe Canada. Many people had mixed emotions about it....including myself. I didn't think she deserved to win this year, mainly because there was another beautiful delegate that should've won. That individual was Sahar Biniaz (picture below).

The good thing is...Samantha has grown on me a great amount and I think that she can crack her way into the semifinals. She has an amazing body, and she seems to be very well packaged. The only thing I have to say about Sam is....her personality NEEDS to start showing. Her closeup interview was very bland....and she needs to up her game in order to make an impact on the judging panel, otherwise she's just going to be a backstage girl........Otherwise, Sam is projecting pretty well...and although there hasn't been much hype on this girl....I think she will surprise everyone. I love the fact that she's Persian, and originally from Vancouver! Go Samantha!

Sahar should win Miss Universe Canada within the next 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment