Friday, July 4, 2008

AHHHHHHH!!! Miss Universe Fever. We're less than a week away from the preliminaries, and that's pretty much all I can think about....as far as Miss Universe goes. So we have some clear frontrunners for the semi-finals.

VENEZUELA, INDIA, USA, and MEXICO.

These girls are putting up a major fight for a spot, and I forsee all of them in the top 15. Venezuela in my opinion, is probably the most competitive as far as wanting to win the crown. She is still my frontrunner for the Miss Universe title. India, has placed in both of the mini competitions so it will be interesting how far she goes. The only thing that bothers me about her, is the nose-but that's just my opinion. USA has proven to be very consistent as well. She always looks amazing for photographers, and knows how to work it-no doubt, she should make the top 5. Mexico pulled a big surprise as the winner of the Vinpearl swimsuit competition. She is very classy and also a consistent delegate.

Close behind would be the delegates of COLOMBIA, ANGOLA, KAZAKHSTAN, KOREA, NORWAY and TRINIDAD & TOBAGO.

Colombia to me, is the most natural looking delegate in terms of facial beauty and overall body type. Angola is the most exotic African delegate, and she deserves a spot in the semis because of that. Kazakhstan was a surprise to me, as I really didn't expect much from her. But after the Vinpearl competition-she truly can model. I loved Korea's performance in the Vinpearl contest. A lot of people would say she overdid it, but I disagree. She reminded me of a Victoria Secret Model with a lot of bounce. Great confidence. Norway by far, is the most facially beautiful delegate this year. She has had NO PLASTIC SURGERY, and with a face like that-I appreciate her beauty. Finally, Trinidad is going to knock everyone's socks off. I can see her pulling an upset in the top 5 because she really is beautiful. I love her exotic mix.

I will post my top 15 before the prelims, very shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment