Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MY FAVORITE FOR THE CROWN


5 Simple words can explain why I choose Dayana Mendoza as my favorite for the crown. GORGEOUS, SEXY, SPUNKY, PERSONALITY, CONFIDENT.
This girl amazes me everytime I see her. In every photo, she exudes an aura that is so sexy and confident that to me, is a shoe in for the final 5. She is always fashion conscious-she poses in every single photo, whether it be dramatic or casual. She has an amazing body, and she is just an overall "super delegate". Venezuela wanted to win this year, and they chose a girl with a fighting chance to capture the 5th crown for this powerhouse country. I've read on so many message boards, that she's just an immature, over-dramatic delegate wanting all the attention for herself. I disagree. When Zuleyka Rivera was overhyped in 2006, the Venezuelans didn't criticize her...but now that Dayana is the favorite the Puerto Ricans are saying nothing but negative things about Dayana. They think that she is plastic and over-dramatic. But if you look at Ingrid Rivera she's no natural beauty either. In my opinion she looked better before her surgery. But to be fair, Ingrid is beautiful as well, but the edge goes to Dayana Mendoza....the 2008 favorite for Miss Universe!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment