Friday, July 11, 2008

JERRY SPRINGER FOR MISS PHILIPPINES!!!!!

So I was watching ABS-CBN news (A Filipino News Channel) and they interviewed Jerry Springer, host of Miss Universe 2008. He's all for her!!!! He even explained that "Miss Philippines is all the way up here, and the rest of delegates are below her!". I couldn't agree more! Jennifer is very natural and she exudes an inner confidence that definitely has not gone unnoticed. Come Sunday night, I think she will be the surprise of the evening, and if not, then I don't know what the judges criteria is based on.

All I know is that this gal has come a looong way since her crowning of Binibining Pilipinas Universe. I absolutely believe her when she says that she can do it! I believe you can too, Jen!!!! Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment