Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY TOP 25 BEFORE PRELIMINARY SHOW

So I've assessed all of the girls, from pre pageant to picture to close ups. It's going to be a couple of hourse before all of the preliminary photos are up, so with that said, here are my top 25 girls that I think will surprise the shit out of everyone:

1.USA
2.VENEZUELA
3.MEXICO
4.PUERTO RICO
5.NORWAY

6.SOUTH AFRICA
7.AUSTRALIA
8.DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
9.PANAMA
10.COLOMBIA

11.ANGOLA
12.RUSSIA
13.INDIA
14.SPAIN
15.TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

16.PHILIPPINES
17.JAPAN
18.KOREA
19.CZECH REPUBLIC
20.IRELAND
21.SLOVAK REPUBLIC
22.CANADA
23.UKRAINE
24.KAZAKHSTAN
25.BELGIUM

These girls have proven to me, atleast, that they are consistent and display a fun naturaly beauty. I know some of these girls have had extensive plastic surgery-a lot of this has to do with their personalities and overall beauty. Philippines entered my top 25 after a huge improvement. South Africa entered my top 10 after amazing ramp skills. Japan slipped because of the fact that she's trying to be daring and in chic...but then it's just going to be a repeat of Riyo-without the victory. France left my list because of no will to win the crown....I have to see how fierce these girls were during the prelims, to make my final judgement!

I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment